I get to read some interesting lists and comments (the List-Addict that I am), meet some fabulous moms and feel that I’m not alone in this whacky, glorious life of being a SAHM. (Or should I say WAHM, since I haven’t worked harder before in all my life after becoming a SAHM!)
Wendy of Twisted Domestic Goddess chose a nice theme for this week’s Listicles. After working off my butt doing homeschooling prep and domestic jobs over the past few weeks and missing out on blogging, I can so relate!
10 Things I’d Rather Do than Clean the House
1. Go out on a date with people I love: Sweet Man. The kids. My parents. My long-suffering, faithful friends who never give up inviting me to dinner.
2. Drink coffee. Or tea. Depending on the mood. With cookies.
3. Volunteer at church or Harvest Centre.
4. Give myself a pedicure.
8. Blog. Write. Seriously.
9. Work on my dream organic fruit and vegetable garden. (Now aka. “The Jungle”)
10. All of the above, without feeling bad knowing that my house is churning out its usual humdrum mess while I’m enjoying myself!