Thanks to everyone who participated in the Method to the Rescue! contest. Some of you entered more than 1 story and increased your chance of success.
Selected by a random generator, the 5 winners are:
1. mamaricher: My husband is into wormicompost and organic gardening. His daily routine includes feeding and playing with his worms, or harvesting the worm cast and dig them into his vege patch. All these with his bare hands! An efficient but gentle hand wash will make a good Christmas present for him.
2. fad: I’m hoping to win Method Wood for Good Polish for my daughter as her house is filled with wood furniture. She has been looking for a polish that works wonders since some of the products that she has tried tend to leave behind an oily residue and streaks on the furniture. It’s also hard to find a polish that smells pleasant and doesn’t cause headaches. It would be great if Method comes to her rescue and end her search for the best wood polish.
3. lina: My family is guilty of eating oily food and as a result, we always end up having to deal with greasy pots and pans. Since the main culprit is grease, cleaning them can be a nightmare. There is a lot of elbow grease involved and we have tried all the home remedies we can find. I am hoping to win Method Dish Soap for my mother so that she can finally bid good riddance to grease and grime.
4. syloh2012: My husband is into green and natural. He collects our ‘pee’ on the pails twice a day and dilute them with water and then feed all the organic plants inside and outside the house compound. He also feeds the 8 chickens (fyi, 3 of them are laying eggs for our daily consumption) bare hands. Well, he eats whatever crumbs on the floor like a croaches. oh well, we have triplets age 7 plus a young boy age 4, lots of crumbs for him to pick up. Coupled that I have a maid who has sensitive skin, hence an efficient but green hand wash will make a good Christmas present for him and maid.
5. szuster: What a wonderful win-win contest! It would be fabulous if a complimentary set would be given to my parents-in-law for them to try them out and see the difference from the commercial ones they are using! It would make a really nice Christmas gift to make their home “green” clean! I have been sharing with them about using eco-friendly products (which also means safer use on themselves and their home) but it never really works because these products tend to be more costly than the commercial ones. Their daughter, my sister-in-law suffers from allergies of all sorts, and constantly pops in anti-histamines. My little one goes over ever so often, so it would be a relief to me knowing there’s safer use of products on clothes, dishes, and body! I also know for a fact that my sister-in-law who lives with them would love the products as she’s quite an OCD when it comes to cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning!
A blessed Christmas to all, and a happy greener 2013.
Winners, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 28 Dec 2012 and provide me with:
1) Your full name
2) Your delivery address
3) Your mobile telephone number
4) The full name of the person in your story who will receive the gift
5) Delivery address of the person in your story who will receive the gift
6) Mobile number of the person in your story who will receive the gift
If I do not receive an email from these 5 winners by 28 Dec 2012, prizes will go to the next selected winners.